2008/03/07

Rich Jerk Download

"Arrogant, Foul-Mouthed, Filthy Rich Jerk Breaks His 6 Year Silence On How He's Made Millions On The Internet"

Who the Hell is this "Rich Jerk"?

I’m the real deal. Whether you like it or not, you want to be rich like me, otherwise you wouldn't be here. And since you found this site, I'm sure you already know that there are thousands of "get rich quick" programs on the internet today. You’ve probably even bought some of them yourself. Well, are you impressed with them? I’m not. Not even close. What proof do these losers have of their earnings? That they make a few thousand dollars a month? Big deal. I make millions. And my income is so automatic, it would make you sick.

I’m the guy you see driving down the street in a Ferrari with the top down, and you think to yourself, "What an ass!" And you know what? You’re right. But so what? Do you really think I value your opinion? I’m a Rich Jerk, so I couldn’t care less. I cut through the BS. If you find me too offensive, obnoxious, or whatever….feel free to leave my website at anytime. I’m not here to make friends. I’m here to show you EXACTLY how I make millions.

Right about now, I feel a rant coming on about the “major” marketing gurus (you know, the big name guys) you see all over the internet and late night TV. The ONLY way these people make any money is by selling their overpriced books and CD's full of mainstream marketing ideas that you can learn from any marketing book in the world. That’s it. These people are CORPORATIONS. They are not trying to help you. They have no “secrets”. It’s the same information over and over again, repackaged differently by new “authors” every year. These guys send you books and binders with over 1,000 pages. They send you DVD's and audio tapes with another 10 hours of material to review. No thanks.

I don't know about you but I'm lazy. I want simple answers without all of the BS and filler. I want "here is EXACTLY how to make money", and that's it. The mere thought of reading 1,000 pages of marketing mumbo jumbo turns my stomach. Honestly, do you think these people are going to tell you anything useful? Unless you're a complete idiot, you're going to get the SAME info you already know. We all know you need a website. I don't need an 87 minute DVD to tell me that, or a 100 page chapter in a book. We all know it's important to get people to visit your website. I don't need another 120 minute audio tape and a 278 page supplemental guide to tell me that. The bottom line is that having thousands of pages, and dozens of hours of video and audio tapes doesn't make a product worthwhile.

Unlike these idiots selling their latest money making “programs”, I’m not even going to tell you my name, because I don’t crave attention like they do. Those guys dream of doing seminars, appearances, interviews, etc. I don’t do any of that crap. They want to be famous to make mommy & daddy proud, or so that the people who picked on them in high school will be jealous. Who cares? I don’t want to be famous. I'm just a Rich Jerk, making millions anonymously, and I like it that way. And I do it working just a few hours per week.

Let's get to it.

So, what is it that I do to afford my ridiculous lifestyle? Well, over the past 6 years I've come up with a few amazingly effective strategies for generating MONEY online. And the best part is, you don't need to know anything technical, you don't need to know how to make a website, and in many cases you don't even need a website. All you need is a 6th grade education and willingness to follow simple instructions. Some of my strategies are actually so simple, they're almost DEVIOUS.

I cover it all.

I will show you EXACTLY how I make ALL of my money. And when I say "exactly", I mean it.

I can say with 100% no-BS, when I show you my Rich Jerk strategies, you will be angry that you didn’t think of them yourself. Don't beat yourself up about it though. Not everyone is a genius like me. Besides, your anger will quickly turn to gratitude once you realize what I've given you, and how it can change your life almost immediately. If you don’t have a website, that's no problem. You really don't even need one. But if you want one, I'LL GIVE YOU ONE, already set up to make money. If you can type, use your mouse, and follow simple instructions, you can make money.

For beginners, my ebook will put you YEARS ahead of where you should be. For experts, I GUARANTEE that several of my strategies will blow your mind. I've been doing this for over 6 years, and all I know how to do is make money.

I’m even going to go one step further, and do the unthinkable. I’m going to show you some of my current & former websites that have made me millions. And no, I'm not talking about the site you're on right now. One of my simple sites made over $1 Million Dollars in just a few months, and I didn't even have a product to ship. That’s right, I'm actually going to show you some of my current and former websites that have made me millions, using the exact Rich Jerk strategies I will show you. One of them has been ranked # 1 in Google for over 3 years for several of the most competitive keywords and phrases on the planet. # 1 out of over 100 million results. I obviously know what I'm doing.

Many times I make a site hugely profitable, then sell it to the highest bidder so I can cash out and move on to the next project. I get bored easily, and with the internet so volatile, I try to sell my sites when I feel they are at their peak. I recently sold a website that made me $1.4M in one year. Over $900k in profit, and it had no product! I will show you the URL's of multiple sites that have made me millions of dollars. I'll show you the EXACT strategies I used to get them all so profitable, the same strategies that I use for ALL of my websites. And the best part is that ALL of my websites are 99% automated.

I know what you're thinking...why would anyone who makes as much money as I do go out and reveal all of their secrets? Here are 3 reasons why I can confidently reveal my Rich Jerk strategies to you:

First of all, I'm obviously making a ton of money by selling my secrets.
Secondly, I actually enjoy helping LOSERS like you. I get a lot of satisfaction in taking people from rags to riches. When some idiot sends me his before and after picture, going from a beat up Hyundai to a new BMW, and he tells me he told his old boss to fu*k off, I feel like I've done my job.
Lastly, I'm so connected now it's ridiculous। I hang with other millionaires and prominent people at parties, clubs, and even the Playboy Mansion. Now that I've made my fortune, I can leverage that into anything I want. The sky is the limit. So if you end up copying the websites I'm going to reveal to you, it doesn't matter.

What's Included in my Rich Jerk Program:
* How to make money from the FREE website I'm going to give you.
* How to make a killing even if you have no website, and no clue how to make one.
* How to use Google Adwords to advertise your free website.
* How to use Google Adsense to make even more money from your free website.
* How to build your own list of email subscribers - and how to send them other offers that earn you money automatically.
* How I had the # 1 ranking website in Google for 3 years, for terms such as "bad credit", "bad credit loans", and more. Over 100 million competitors couldn't beat me - Even the big lending companies.
* How to create your own ebook in just 2 days - with ZERO costs. And how to sell it online.
* How to get affiliates to promote your ebook.
* How to create your own eBay Powerseller business.
* Examples of my current and former websites that have made me millions. Copy them if you want to, I don't care.
* Free updates to my guide for life - it's already been updated over 100 times.
* Access to my private members only forum, where over 30,000 other Rich Jerk users share ideas.
* A FREE Money-Making website - I'll GIVE you one of my Rich Jerk cash producing websites.
* So much other miscellaneous stuff, I'd be here all day.

A Few Additional Things You Should Know About My Rich Jerk Strategies:

* You DO NOT need to know how to make a website. I'll GIVE you a free website.
* My Rich Jerk strategies are especially useful for making money from your FREE website, and also for selling other informational products, digital downloads, or access to members only websites. Yet, several techniques also apply to just about any industry online.
* I'm not going to waste your time with general marketing info that you can find anywhere. EVERYTHING you need to succeed like me is included in my ebook. Nothing more, nothing less.
Face it....if you want to be rich like me, this is your chance. Think about your current situation. Are you satisfied being a total loser? If so, move on. If not, order my program NOW. It's as simple as that. I'm not going to beg you to order, because the fact is, you need me more than I need you. I'm already rich. You're not.

BONUS #1: Free Money-Making Website
BONUS #2: Access to RJ's Member's Only Forum
BONUS #3: Free Consultation
BONUS #4: Unlimited Telephone Support

IT'S DECISION TIME: $9.95 is a ridiculously low price for this life-changing information. I feel like I'm practically giving you the keys to the kingdom here. I've already done all of the hard work, and now all you have to do is follow simple instructions.

That is why I reserve the right to increase this price at any time. I have sold my Rich Jerk program very successfully at $49.95, and even for quite a while at $199, so don't be surprised if you return and see it back at a higher price. I'm planning on increasing the price in the next few days, so to lock in the low price you need to order TODAY, Saturday, December 29, 2007 if you want to take advantage of the current discounted price of only $9.95. Compared to the programs of those other “guru” marketers, my price is EXTREMELY low.

FACT: If you can't come up with a measly 10 bucks to change your life, you deserve your miserable existence, and you should leave this website NOW.

Still here? Then you should know that I take orders 24 hours a day, so you can order my program right now, even if it's 2:00am, and you will still receive INSTANT access.

Rich Jerk book

ORDER NOW - Go To My Secure Order Form

HACKER SAFE certified sites prevent over 99.9% of hacker crime.

I agree to the Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.

No comments: