2008/03/07

Google Assassin Download

"How A Freak $3,456 Google Pay Day Puts You 30 Days From Automated Annihilation..."

You need to forget everything you’ve been told about making money on-line. Because things have gotten worse since the last time I wrote to you. Much worse...

In the 35 weeks since we last spoke, I have made over $670,000 using a unique Google "weapon" ...but all the while the gap between the haves and the have-not's continues to widen at an alarming pace.

During these dark times, I have received over 3,000 e-mails from angry and confused affiliates, e-book buyers, and Google users, begging me to show them a “way out”... a clear path away from failure and towards success. Over 105,000 of my students have been asking for the reason why they continue to fail, despite the billions of dollars being made all around them.And it's taken me over half a year to respond before I could say...

If You Had Access To My Automated Google System you could have made $2,100/month as an on-line "pick-pocket"...

If you had downloaded my secret weapons stash, you might have made $5,452, doing your “pick-pocketing” from in front of your PC. You may have generated $12,434 promoting software… or made $11,021 selling a membership course.

Sounds like good money?

Those were just a few of my promotions from a very average month...one of my “beta testers” used my covert techniques to generate $470, in his first 7 days...
a self-confessed Adwords no-hoper used to my step-by-step, "covert" blueprints to bank his first $1,000 check with ClickBank.
a 28 year-old man from Ohio used my "Google war-chest" to pump out a consistent $500/month without dropping a cent on Adwords ever again. His secret? My $45,000 custom Google software told him exactly which products to promote...

And in the paragraphs that follow, I’ll show you how you might be able to do the same.

You’ll find everything you need to know: how a chance e-mail cost me $45,000 and forced me to “clone” myself…how I accidentally discovered the secret to “pick-pocketing” the internet rich list… why what I do is not only legal but actively encouraged by Google…

And finally, you'll learn how using this system has already been proven to generate job-killing income for guys who tried the "other methods" and turned to me in desperation. But before I get started, I need to see if we're on the same page...

Do you agree that all of this needs to come to an end?
  1. I have to put a STOP to the days of wasted money... on useless e-books and Adwords traffic that doesn't convert.
  2. I want to "pick-pocket" the internet rich-list using a proven, automated Google system...
  3. I believe that it is out there - the freedom and riches. But I know the only way to become serious wealthy is to ruthlessly copy the moves of the seriously wealthy...
  4. I accept that the only way I will ever take my cut of a $6,000,000 industry, is by abandoning everything I thought I knew...
Do you think you deserve an answer?

Well, I’m about to give it to you. The catch is that you may not like it...
Crack the $1,132,323 Google Code...

  • The tools my students used to make $5,312 "pick-pocketing" the internet rich list...
  • Access a proven $45,000 Google software package and system
  • Siphon off an easy second income with my Campaign Kidnap tool
  • Use my Assassin Software to swipe your competitor's keywords, pay less than 1c per click, and auto-generate cash-pulling websites in minutes....

"Access my $45,000 Google-wealth creation system,fully automated and only moments away..."
  • Auto create websites and ClickBank campaigns in 2 minutes
  • Daddy keyword tool - stop the "testing" and start profiting
  • Article Sniper - Take out your competitors and profit
  • Auto-generate your Direct Links / Google Cash Campaigns
  • Over 10,000 CB Products rated, New products, watchlist
  • Adwords Micro-Nicher - Pay Less than 1cents per click
  • 150 pages of tutorials, content and training for beginners and up
  • Campaign Kidnap tool - swipe Adwords ads and keywords
  • DJK Blueprint Series - the seven figure blueprint exposed
  • Secure free spots for our future software releases
  • Complete, fully automated solution for beginner and advanced
  • The only proven $45,000 Google system for 2008...
Remember: enrolling in this exclusive club today allows you to create unlimited affiliate websites and super affiliate campaigns, and includes over $40,000 worth of ground-breaking affiliate software and interactive Google "blueprint" training.

"GUARANTEED Automated Google Success - or your money back..."

Your order is protected by my full unconditional 56-day money back guarantee : I know that you want to access the same advanced ClickBank tools that the six figure affiliates use and to finally quit your job and become a full-time affiliate.

And I know that you have the best chance to do it with the software and training inside this exclusive club - but I want to ensure you are fully protected, which is why I am offering you a full 56 days to test-drive our system and see why we have successfully trained up over 10,000 affiliates just like you in the last six months alone.

If for any reason whatsoever, you are unhappy, just let me know and your membership will be cancelled, and your fee refunded. You can cancel your membership at any time, for ANY reason.

You will only pay another $67 per month - and will be directed to our instant signup page. This is an opportunity that is bound to change lives. So make a decision now...

YOUR CHOICE: ASSASSINATE OR ASSASSINATED...

" It's decision time: kill, or be killed... "

You can lock-in your Google Assassin membership at the discounted price of not the $45,000 the software cost to develop, not the $5,000 my students have already generated, not even the $297/month some suggested,... if you order today you can lock-in access at the ridiculously low price of $77/month

Remember Google is a billion dollar game, and you need to use the arsenal of a million dollar profiteer if you want to even stay alive. The question now is whether you want to take advantage and protect yourself from the inevitable onslaught.

The gains are monstrous, but the losses are far, far worse for those outside the loop.... you have been warned...

In essence, you have no real choice. You must act fast.

No comments: