2008/10/24

Topsecretmagiccode Review

Man makes $96 Million from the Web and now reveals for the first time ever his greatest online money-making secret!! ...

http://www.topsecretmagiccode.com/images_letter/TopSecret_MagicCode-big.jpg

"Now You Can Add Just 1 Simple String of Code to Any Website & Magically Money
Starts Pouring Into Your Pocket!"

It takes just 5 minutes to add to your website or webpages and requires NO effort beyond that at all!

From: Dr Jon Cohen II (retired)
Wednesday, 9:35 a.m.

Look! I don't hesitate to make money from the Internet!

At my age I'm still full of energy, and I make it my daily passion to make as much money as I can online!

"I make more in just 1 hour than most people make
in 3 whole months - and I make more in just 1 day
than most people make in 2 whole years!"

And that's not an exaggeration either - I mean this quite literally!

I have amassed a net worth above $96 million from just the Web alone in the past decade. And I'm no genius! Nope, I just do things differently than what you are probably doing.

Here's an example of my daily schedule that reveals how I do things differently:

1. I wake up late (around 11 am EST usually!)
2. I take my time getting started!
3. I eat a bagel with sour cream (delicious!) and drink a ginger ale!
4. I then go do some exercises in my person fitness center in my home (mostly stretches, some light weights, and 25 min on my treadmill, etc)
5. I then go sit in one of my hot tubs outside around my pool and soak for 30 min!
6. Then I login to a good number of my accounts online to see how much I've made!
7. I then make a few phone calls, check my email, then smile and head out the door.
8. I go to Central Park (just minutes from my home) nearly every day for a nice walk (except in the Winter - but still in some cooler months).
9. I say hello to a few friends I recognize and maybe chat a few minutes.
10. Then I return home, and once again check in on my accounts and see that while I was gone I made a few $1,000's more!
11. I then sit down, write a brief article, post it at some very specific locations I know for a fact work very well, do at least 3 article submissions, then make sure my "Top Secret Magic Code" is added to a couple of webpages I set up with a Free Webpage Builder-Tool I use!
12. I then leave the house for a while after having put this in place -- and return only to find that this new "stuff" I just did earlier is already making me some really good money!

This last thing I do is on top of all the money I already make day after day on autopilot!

It's really the single greatest (and by far the EASIEST!) thing in the World to do!

But when I get home I then relax, watch a TV show I especially love, and maybe a movie on Showtime™, then I sit down and do another article, with yet another little webpage I can make and upload in just 45 minutes, and add once again my "Top Secret Magic Code," and the whole thing grows yet again on top of everything else!

But I do want to point out that in order to do this you don't have to keep doing this over and over every day (that's just my thing! - that's all!)

The fact is, you can just build one webpage (just ONCE!) if that's all you want to do, and then just add my "Top Secret Magic Code" (just like I do!) and then sit back and let the money pour into your pocket!

"This has got to be the easiest way to make money on the entire Internet!"

And in case you think I'm the only one doing it, you'd be mistaken!

But, it's a fact that less than 1 in every 5,000 webmasters in the top 100,000 sites on the Web are using my secret!

Yet, despite how few are using it, it's still very, very, very easy to do! You simply take a special "magic code" I give you and add it to your website - that's it (nothing could be easier!)

From that moment on, the money starts to pour into your pockets!

"The fact is that I plan on allowing
just a limited number of these breakthrough
sites out and about, and after that, that's it!"


My gut feeling tells me that many may catch on to what I'm offering over here, and they will act right then and there - and once I reach my prescribed limit, I'm going to pull the plug of this offer without so much as a single polite email's notification (I've done it before!)

I have also deliberately placed a fast countdown timer on this page so that you must take action - and as I want ONLY people who are seriously interested in taking advantage of my "Top Secret Magic Code!"

So, I would definitely like to urge you to take advantage of this unprecedented and very unique offer while it's both still HOT and readily available (*cuz soon it may not be here - although once you secure your brand new "Top Secret Magic Code" site, it will be yours FOREVER! - and no one can ever take it away from you!)

No comments: