2008/09/12

Top Secret Fat Loss Secret Review

Top Secret Fat Loss Secret, by Dr. Suzanne Gudakunst is a fat loss program that reveals natural methods of losing unwanted pounds of fat. There is no doubt that her methods work. By relieving your system from all of the "junk" it has accumulated over the years, you will definitely lose several pounds in as quick as one week.The "secrets" revealed in Top Secret Fat Loss Secret are real eye openers about the dangers of the toxic buildup occurring in our bodies from intake of processed, unnatural foods.

Recently, i came across a new weight loss diet program called Top Secret Fat Loss Secret while surfing the net for some information on healthy diet plan. It was launched recently by a lady doctor, Dr. Suzanne Gundakunst who claims that one can get rid of that extra pound and unwanted fats simply by using her latest method. I thought "Oh yea just another useless scam to get people to part with their money!" But, after having read the website I must say I got a little intrigued, you see I have done a bit of research around this subject of 'body plaque' and 'colon parasites' myself so I know there is something to it.

Eventually my curiosity got the better of me and I purchased the program (there are two plans offered by this lady doc: Pro Elite and Hardcore Plan. I bought the former). After a quick rundown on the major chapters of this weight loss guide, i felt that it's indeed a good investment for me personally especially when there's so much hype around nowadays on weight loss products that don't really work in the long term. So here's my own version of "Top Secret Fat Loss Secret Review" that I am going to provide to you with some of the key descriptions of this fat loss program so you can decide for yourself if you think it's worth it...

Basically, it's a 48 pages long electronic book - "Surely the secret can't take that long to explain?" I thought! Well - it' not all about the main secret topic as the website would have you believe, but this isn't necessarily a bad thing...

On the first few pages, Dr. Suzanne starts out with some tips on how to choose a good weight loss program, which is actually quite good and has some valid points. It's clear that the book is out to give the reader an education in weight loss as a whole (rather than just the secret) which I think is a good thing for beginners.

The book goes on to give yet more tips about losing weight, more specifically - losing weight fast. The tips are all good, valid points that will produce good results. At this point I was just thinking "Get to the secret already!" - as you can imagine!

One of my favorite - and potentially very useful sections is the 'Metabolic Type Plan' - this is very good and something a lot of people don't know about. It basically tells you how to work out what kind of food your body likes to burn so you can adjust your eating habits to lose more fat. Good stuff here I must say, for the long term solution that is, but maybe not for the 'instant fat loss' I was looking for!

I will skip right to the secret now as I think that's what you all want to know!

Just so you don't think I am exaggerating the scale of Top Secret Fat Loss Secret, here are some of the features you are about to discover:
  1. No Nonsense Weight Loss - you have already discovered that conventional diets only work for some and even then weight is usually put straight back on. Now you can learn how to keep that weight off forever.
  2. The 30 Day Test You Get to Lose up to 45lbs every 30 Days . No more using diets that cannibalize your body and destroy your metabolism.
  3. Proof on who is doing what to harm YOU - And really its just not you it is is your family as well...
  4. The Complete Truth About Health Foods and all these revolutionary diets we are being bombarded with.
  5. So in a nutshell you will learn how to eat healthy and stay healthier and prevent many known diseases related to weight gain and your unhealthy eating habits...

I'm making the best effort I can right to reach out to you and help you.Other doctors just want to make money off you continually getting sicker and sick -- but not me. I want you well, lean, safe, sexy and super-health for keeps.Wanting the absolute BEST for you & your health!

No comments: